If you’re ever feeling sad just remember that:
1. You are not the author or 50 Shades of Grey
2. You will never hate life as much as Robert Pattinson
3. You will never lose as many friends as the Doctor
was that last one really necessary
4. You aren’t one of the twelve publishers to turn down Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone.
5. You have as many oscars as Leonardo DiCaprio.
I have a headcanon that the Queen from Tangled is a huge bookworm like her daughter Rapunzel and that books are (or were) her escape. For eighteen years, her books distracted her from the pain of losing her only child.
One step further:
What if she also read stories to the children at orphanages because she wanted the feeling of reading to a child? Then one day a little boy said how much he loved the Tales of Flynnigan Rider. And she gave him that book because he was so sweet. He was so grateful that he promised that one day he would pay her back. And he did.
^^^^ I ACCEPT THIS HEADCANON AND THAT HEADCANON TO THE FULL EXTENT OF MY BRAIN’S CAPABILITY